I get quite a few emails from wonderful applicants and unfortunately I usually don't have capacity to reply to very many of them.
I hope this page might answer some of the most commonly asked questions for applicants for each of the following roles:
- I do plan to consider PhD applicants for the current cycle (students starting 2023)
- Please feel free to apply here
- You may be eligible for an application fee waiver. Please check here
- Unfortunately I typically don't have capacity to engage with applicants outside the formal process linked above
- MIT EECS does not have a masters program for external applicants
- For MIT students: I will be considering MEng students for starting in Fall 2023. Feel free to email me if you think we would be a great fit.
Postdocs and Research Scientists
- Right now I'm not actively looking for postdocs/research scientists, but feel free to email me if you think we would be a great fit.
- We will post openings through https://urop.mit.edu/ when we have them. Please check there.
- I don't currently have openings for visiting students and scholars.