[colloquia at other departments: Harvard | BU | Tufts | Brandeis]
Unless otherwise indicated, all talks are on Fridays at 3:30 pm in bldg. E56 room 270.
Please contact Andy Egan (email@example.com) or Adina Roskies
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Some colloquium handouts are available in PDF format. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader click here
"Normativity and Epistemic Intuitions"
- Stephen Stich, Rutgers University
March 20 (Wednesday) at 6:30 pm in bldg. E39 room 335:
"Possible Worlds and the Paradoxes" [abstract]
- Volker Halbach, Konstanz University
"Common Ancestry and Natural Selection"
- Elliott Sober, University of Wisconsin
"Materialism about Persons: Some Neglected Alternatives"
- Dean Zimmerman, Syracuse University
- Deborah Satz, Stanford University
"Why we need A-intensions"
- Frank Jackson, Australian National University
[ previous colloquia | philosophy home | linguistics home | linguistics colloquia | MIT home]