MIT philosophy: events:
colloquia fall 2010
boston-area philosophy calendar | colloquia at: Harvard • BU • Tufts • Brandeis • Brown
Unless otherwise indicated, all talks are on fridays at 3:30 pm in
room 32-d461 (directions to 32-d461 and the department).
For more information, please contact David Gray, Daniel Greco or Daniel Hagen. For more information about talks
co-sponsored with Women's Studies,
Some colloquium papers will be available on this page in (viewable in
- Regularity and Infinitesimal Credences
- Kenny Easwaran, University of Southern California
- The Varieties of Inference (abstract)
- Anna-Sara Malmgren, University of Texas at Austin
- Do We Have Normative Powers?
- Ruth Chang, Rutgers University
previous colloquia | linguistics colloquia