colloquia fall 2005
boston-area philosophy calendar | colloquia at: Harvard • BU • Tufts • Brandeis • Brown
Unless otherwise indicated, all talks are on fridays at 3:30 pm in
room 32-d461 (directions to 32-d461 and the department).
For more information, contact Adam Hosein (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Ephraim Glick (email@example.com). (For more information about talks
co-sponsored with Women's Studies,
Some colloquium papers will be available on this page in (viewable in
- "Knowing what you think vs. knowing that you think it"
- Fred Dretske, Duke University
- "Moorean Facts and Belief Revision, or Can the Skeptic Win?"
- Thomas Kelly, Princeton University
- "The Phenomenology of Efficacy"
- Susanna Siegel, Harvard University
- "Externalism and Skepticism: Recognition, Expression, and Self-Knowledge"
- Dorit Bar-On, UNC Chapel Hill
- "Microrealization and the Mental"
- Sydney Shoemaker, Cornell University/NYU
previous colloquia | linguistics colloquia
updated: 29 nov 05