colloquia spring 2006
boston-area philosophy calendar | colloquia at: Harvard • BU • Tufts • Brandeis • Brown
Unless otherwise indicated, all talks are on fridays at 3:30 pm in
room 32-d461 (directions to 32-d461 and the department).
For more information, contact Adam Hosein (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Ephraim Glick (email@example.com). (For more information about talks
co-sponsored with Women's Studies,
Some colloquium papers will be available on this page in (viewable in
- "Cognitivism about Instrumental Reason"
- Kieran Setiya, University of Pittsburgh
- "The Human
Rights of the Global Poor"
- Thomas Pogge,
- "Let me count the ways to tell a
weasel: On extensional meanings and nature's clumps"
- Ruth Millikan,
University of Connecticut
- "Europe's Problem, and Ours: Integration of
- Elizabeth Anderson, University of Michigan
- "Logicism without logic"
- Thomas Hofweber, UNC Chapel Hill
- "Mathematics and the Character of Tragedy"
- Rebecca Goldstein, Trinity College
- "Why We Really May Be Immaterial Souls"
- Peter Unger, NYU
previous colloquia | linguistics colloquia
updated: 24 apr 06