colloquia spring 2007
boston-area philosophy calendar | colloquia at: Harvard • BU • Tufts • Brandeis • Brown
Unless otherwise indicated, all talks are on fridays at 3:30 pm in
room 32-d461 (directions to 32-d461 and the department).
For more information, please contact Ekaterina Vavova (email@example.com) or Valentina Urbanek (firstname.lastname@example.org). (For more information about talks
co-sponsored with Women's Studies,
Some colloquium papers will be available on this page in (viewable in
- "Towards an Analytic Pragmatism"
- Robert Brandom, University of Pittsburgh
- "Morality and Reasonable Partiality"
- Sam Scheffler, UC Berkeley
- "Lying, Misleading and Accidental Falsehood: The Role of What is Said"
- Jennifer Saul, University of Sheffield
- "Language and Dialetheism"
- Graham Priest, University of Melbourne
- "Gender-The Future"
- Catharine MacKinnon, The University of Michigan Law School
note: this talk will be held from 2:30-4:30pm in 32-D461
- "Assertion, Information, and Commitment"
- John MacFarlane, UC Berkeley
previous colloquia | linguistics colloquia
updated: 30 apr 07