Policies & Procedures
- Emergency Information
- Departmental Policies
- Education Guidelines for Faculty and Teaching Staff
- Advice for New Faculty
- For Junior Faculty
- Course Website Policies
- Course Website Form
- Mentoring Policy
- Staff Rules & Policies
- Postdoctoral Information Guide
- Postdoctoral Performance Review Recommendations
- Harassment Policy
- Faculty Leave Request Form
- Fiscal Procedures
- Pappalardo Room Reservation Form
- Departmental Committees
- MIT Policies
- Rules and Regulations of the Faculty
- New Employee Orientation
- Academic Integrity Handbook
- Student Resources
- Center for Work, Family, and Personal Life
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Self-Service
- Harassment Policy
- HR-Payroll Service Center
- MIT Faculty Open-Access Policy for Scholarly Articles
- MIT Holidays
- MIT Mentoring
- MIT Postdoctoral Information Guide
- Organization for Employee Development
- Rewards and Recognition
- Training and Professional Development
- School of Science Policies
Room Reservation Form for Pappalardo Community Room
Pappalardo Community Room (4-349) Usage Rules:
- Setup and breakdown time should be built into your reservation. The room is heavily used and it is important that you take this measure.
- The room key can be picked up in 4-304 before the start of your event. If you need to be in the room before 9 a.m., please set up a time with me to pick up the day before.
- It is solely your responsibility to meet your caterer to let them into the room.
- All doors, including the AV closet, should be locked at the end of your event.
- No food should be left anywhere in the conference room.
- All items found in the conference room belongs to the Physics department, please do not remove.
- Return the key at the end of your event. If your event ends after 5pm, please return the key by 10am the next day. A $200 fee will be charged if the key is lost.
- Cancellations should be made promptly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In rare circumstances, we may have to ask you to relocate your event to an alternative location.
CLEANING & ROOM SET UP:
- Although there is no charge for using the room, we require that you order cleaning through facilities if you have food at the meeting. There is a charge for this service, please inquire with facilities for that information.
- An event cleaning request should be sent to facilities 7 BUSINESS DAYS in advance through SAPweb using the following steps.
- Click the building services tab -> Event Setup -> check cleanup -> check reset -> fill in the when and where info. (Room # is 4-349). Please CC me on the work order so I have it on file.
- The room set up diagram is listed by the entrance. The room should be reset to default after your event. This could be requested as part of your cleaning above with facilities and they will reset for you. (If you request for them to come for cleaning, it is worth it for them to reset too. They charge by the hour.)
- An LCD projector is available; please let me know if you need to use it.
- We do not offer AV support, if anything goes wrong with the equipment, please contact Audio Visual at 617-253-2808
For comments and questions, please contact Nina Wu at email@example.com.