Build an Educational Connection to MIT
MIT's mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. MIT Professional Education connects this continuing mission to industry. MIT Professional Education works across MIT's five schools to create multidisciplinary learning options that range from individual employee's exploration of new technologies on campus to group courses at the Institute or at your company site. MIT's standards of excellence are built into every educational program.
Talented individuals come to MIT or take courses online to absorb technological expertise, develop fresh perspectives, and make new intellectual and personal connections. They return to their organizations around the world, bringing fresh ideas, new problem-solving tools, and high energy. Investing in an employee's education through flexible MIT professional programs brings long-term business benefits to your enterprise by preparing your workforce for 21st-century challenges.
Benefits for organizations
- World-renowned MIT faculty teach all MIT Professional Education courses
- Your investment multiplies as employees bring back new tools and ideas
- Faculty teach material aimed at direct application
- Your employees stay connected to emerging industry trends and subject matter experts
- Attending MIT courses is held in high esteem by your employees