The Progetto Rocca is managed by the MIT-Italy Program, under the supervision of an advisory board composed by representatives of the Fondazione Rocca, Politecnico and MIT, and with the assistance of the MIT-Italy Scientific Committee.
- Giovanni Azzone
Politecnico di Milano
- Emilio Bizzi
MIT, Institute Professor
- Matteo Bonardello
Fondazione Rocca and Techint Group
- Jacopo Buongiorno
MIT, Associate Professor
- Luigi Iperti
Vice president, Techint Group
- Serenella Sferza
MIT, Co-Director, MIT-Italy Program
- Donatella Sciuto
Politecnico, di Milano, Professor, and Vice Rector
- Roman Stocker
MIT, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
MIT-Italy Scientific Committee
For the screenings of candidates and initiatives, the Progetto Rocca relies on the expertise and advice of many MIT scientists who have close collaborations with Italian research institutions and are representative of the MIT research community. In particular, the MIT-Italy Scientific Committee includes:
- Emilio Bizzi, Institute Professor, MIT-Italy Scientific Committee Chair.
- Bruno Coppi, Department of Physics.
- Forbes Dewey, Mechanic Engineering and Bioengineering.
- Sanjoy K. Mitter, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Tomaso Poggio, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences.
- Paola Malanotte-Rizzoli, Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Science, and Director, Mit/Woods Hole Institute.
- Serenella Sferza, MIT-Italy Program Co-Director
back to top