To all new and continuing Rocca Fellows: congratulations, welcome and Buon Lavoro!
- Dr. R. Gelichi, Roberto Rocca Post-doctoral Fellow hosted by Ken Kamrin, Mech. Eng., Spring-Fall 2013
- Dr. Francesco Piraino, Roberto Rocca Post Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Matthew Hancock , Broad Institute, 2012- 2013
- Dr. Daniele Dubois, Roberto Rocca Post Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Henry Holtzman, Media Lab, 2013
- Dr. Sara Bagherifard, Roberto Rocca Post Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Ali Khademhosseini, HST, 2013
- Filippo Sironi, Roberto Rocca Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Frans Kaashoek, EECS, Spring 2012 and 2013
- Stefano Grillanda, Rocca Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Lionel Kimerling, Materials Science, Spring 2013.
- Marco Astolfi, Rocca Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Ahmed Ghoniem, Mechanical Engineering, Spring 2013.
- Atieh Moridi, Rocca Doctoral Fellow, hosted by Ming Dao, Materials’ Science, Spring 2013
Buon lavoro also to professors Juanes Ruben, MIT-Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Luca Formaggia, Polimi –Mathematics, who have engaged in a new collaboration on Coupled Flow and Geo-Mechanics of Fault. Application to CO2 Sequestration.
All Fellows, please join –and contribute to—the Rocca community on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2140538&trk=anet_ug_grppro
We wish our newly arrived and returning Rocca Fellows a very productive stay, and we invite them to join the Rocca Fellows online community at : http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2140538&trk=anet_ug_grppro.
To learn how you could become a fellow, please go to: http://web.mit.edu/progettorocca/fellowships/index.html
Please note that MIT graduate and undergraduate students are eligible for funding for research stays at the Milan Politecnico. For more info, please e-mail Ssferza@mit.edu