- Phase 1, Puzzle 2, "Call of the Wild": Clue 15 should be ampere ohm, not ampere per ohm.
- Phase 2, Puzzle 1, "A Disturbing Universe": The 23rd item was missing a "the," and has been fixed in the online puzzle.
- Phase 2, Puzzle 11, "We Have Enough Twists Already, Thank You": Some sets of spaces were incorrect and have been fixed in the online puzzle.
- Phase 3, Puzzle 4, "Claustrophobia": In the 11th line, the second number should be 5, not 4. This has been fixed in the online puzzle.
- Phase 3, Puzzle 5, "Helminthophobia": There is a typographical error that may cause your answer to look incorrect. When you have this answer, call us and let us know what you think it is supposed to be. We'll confirm it if you have it correct.
- Phase 3, Puzzle 11, "Stumpophobia": The incorrect set of instructions was accidentally posted to the web. Please reload your browser and view the new page.
- Phase 4, Puzzle 7, "Necromancy": A set of dashed lines and numbers was inadvertantly left off the bottom of this puzzle. This has been corrected on the web page.
- Phase 4, Puzzle 3, "Cosmic Awareness": The enumeration for "Run, as an application" should be (7) not (8). This has been corrected on the web page.
- Phase 3, Puzzle 12, "Xenophobia": In the eleventh column of the third grid, the letters reading (vertically) AAIIT should read AAIITT. This has been corrected on the web page.
- Phase 4, Puzzle 13, "Another Dimension": In Level 3, the second item in the third column of the first table should be EIUCR, not EAUCR. This has been corrected on the web page. Additionally, there was a missing clue in each of the X and Y sets, and an incorrect letter in the third item in the fourth column of the second table in Level 3 (should be FETTP, not FATTP). These have all been corrected on the web pages.
- Phase 4, object: If you believe you have found the instructions for constructing the object of sacrifice, please check them again.