Featuring Brie Frame as Zoe, Ian Tullis as Ralph, Mike Selinker as the Holodeck Director, and Nikki Akraboff, Francis Heaney, Lorinne Lampert, and Graham Wright as the UPGAFS Spaceship Evaluation Team
Teams were encouraged weeks before the Hunt to build a spaceship to exacting UPGAFS specifications. This they did, and brought them to the Spaceship Exhibition. Therein, their spaceships had to earn a minimum of 30 points in up to five events:
- Navigate the Asteroid Field. On a 9-foot-by-9-foot floor display were several stray rocks. Team members had to navigate their ship from a starting point to an ending point while avoiding the rocks. Team members could not touch their ship or step onto the field, so they needed some form of remote control or method of dragging the ship along.
- 5 points: Completing the course, hitting up to two asteroids, in under 90 seconds
- 10 points: Completing the course, hitting up to one asteroid, in under 60 seconds
- 15 points: Completing the course, without hitting any asteroids, in under 45 seconds
- Provide Remote Assistance. The spaceship had to navigate a 3-foot glass tunnel ending in a 3-foot-by-3-foot glass box and press high buttons on the ceiling and side wall. Team members could manipulate their ship by inserting a pole into the tunnel, but could not put their hands inside the tunnel.
- 5 points: Pressing the wall button in under 60 seconds
- 10 points: Pressing the ceiling button in under 60 seconds
- 15 points: Pressing both buttons in under 60 seconds
- Activate Laser Beams. Team members had to place their ship on a pedestal 10 feet away from one of three target boards peppered with identical numbered enemy spaceships. Team members needed to aim their ship, then activate a laser to visibly hit the numbered ship we called out.
- 5 points: Hitting the enemy ship
- 10 points: Hitting the enemy ship's fuel tank
- 15 points: Hitting the enemy ship's thruster
- Launch Torpedoes. Team members placed their ship on a pedestal at one side of a 40-foot wide room. Team members needed to launch a projectile as far as possible while staying in their 6-foot wide lane. Distance was counted at the first point the projectile touched the floor.
- 5 points: Launching a projectile 10 feet
- 10 points: Launching a projectile 20 feet
- 15 points: Hitting the opposite wall (approximately 35 feet)
- Rescue the Away Team. Team members placed their ship at the precipice of a pit that contained 30 toy soldiers under attack by stuffed aliens. Team members needed to use their spaceships' hooks or adhesions to grab a soldier, lift it up, and move it to a designated "safe zone" in the crib.
- 5 points: Rescue 5 soldiers in under 90 seconds
- 10 points: Rescue 5 soldiers in under 60 seconds
- 15 points: Rescue 5 soldiers in under 45 seconds
Teams that got 30 points received Zoe and Ralph's Collectible Disaster Response Sheets, as well as a voucher for dollarbucks.