Reward: The Chemist levels up!
The Chemist used to make up her formulas on the spot, which led to some amusing episodes.
- F + G + H = Lowest point in North America (5 6)
- F + N + R = Chamber where Vlad the Impaler sleeps (7’1 7)
- B + J + K = Fifteenth birthday party for volleyball player Reece (9’1 11)
- A + F + R = Biblical location painted by Thomas Cole in 1828 (6 2 4)
- A + T + U = Swedish furniture store where Aslan reigns (4 2 6)
- B + F + J = Halloween incarnation of a theme park in Buena Park, California (5’1 5 4)
- B + S + V = Defender, Discovery, or Freelander, e.g. (4 5)
- E + G + Q = Where you wash your whites for a price (10)
- H + I + V = Song about searching for a lost shaker of salt (14)
- C + P + U = Second character to be murdered by Romeo (5)
- D + Q + U = Indoor place to store your car (7 6)
- A + O + S = Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil setting (8, 7)
- C + L + T = Competition featuring baking soda volcanoes and potato batteries (7 4)
- M + S + V = European athletic society (or pitching wedge?) (5 4)
- A + L + U = Tunnel that carries away excess rainwater (5 5)
- A + E + T = Opportunity to sample merlot (4 7)
A2B7C4D4E2F4G6H1I6J5F5K2H4L6M1N3O4P3Q7R2C3S4T4L4U6V6A3 = ?