Resources for Frayn's Copenhagen: Frayn
- On-Line Sources:
- Frayn [Imagi-nation]
- Brief Biography (Biographical information and bibliography of publications; Michael Billington offers a critic.s perspective at the end of the piece.) [British Council]
- Interview by Marcy Kahan [BOMB magazine]
- Frayn (comments on the genesis of Copenhagen and a discussion of indeterminancy) [PBS]
- Biographical note [Wikipedia]
- Video clips (requires Real Player) [BBC]
- Broadway Credits [Internet Broadway Database]
- Bibliography [Fantastic Fiction]
- Off-line Sources:
- Blansfield, Karen Charmai. Suburbia on Stage: Michael Frayn as Playwright of the Middle Class. Diss. University of North Carolina, 1997.
- DiGætani, John Louis. The Search for a Post-modern Theater: Interviews with Contemporary Playwrights. New York: Greenwood Press, 1991.
- Halio, Jay, ed. British Novelists since 1960. 14 vols. Detroit: Gale Research, 1983.
- Innes, C. D. Modern British Drama, 1890-1990. Cambridge, UK, and New York: Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- Lodge, David. .The Epistolary Novel.. In The Art of Fiction Illustrated from Classic and Modern Texts. New York: Viking, 1993.
- Page, Malcolm. File on Frayn. London: Methuen Drama, 1994.
- Pang, W. M. Petti. The Image of Physics and Physicists in Modern Drama:
Portraits and Social Implications. Thesis, University of Hong Kong, 2001.
- Parini, Jay. British Writers, supplement VII. New York: Scribner.s, 2002.
- Weintraub, Stanley, ed. British Dramatists since WWII. 13 vols. Detroit: Gale Research, 1982.
- Wu, Duncan. Making Plays: Interviews with Contemporary British Dramatists and their Directors. New York: St. Martin.s Press, 2000.
To contribute to this page, write Karen Rae Keck or Norman Redington.