The Net Advance of Physics:
History and Philosophy:
P. A. M. Dirac
- Nobel Biography
- Mac Tutor [St. Andrews University]
- Paul Dirac: The Purest Soul in Physics by Sir Michael Berry, 1998/02 Physics World [IoP]
- Dirac, Einstein, and Physics by Antonino Zichichi, 2000/03
Some Remarks on Dirac's Contributions to General Relativity,
by S. Deser, 2003/01. Physics World [IoP]
P.A.M. Dirac and the Discovery of Quantum Mechanics, by
K. Gottfried, 2003/02.
Paul Dirac and the Pervasiveness of His Thinking,
by D. Olive, 2003/04.
- P A M Dirac meets M G Krein: matrix orthogonal polynomials and Dirac's equation by A. J. Durín and F. A. Grünbaum, 2006/04 (PDF) Journal of Physics A: General and Mathematical [IoP]
- Genealogy: P. A. M. Dirac (pictures, anecdotes, and links; some overlap with this page)
- Academic Genealogy from the Mathematical Genealogy Project [North Dakota State University]
- The P. A. M. Dirac Collection (a tool by Charles Wm. Conaway, Joseph R. McElrath, Jr., and Billie B. Oakes for locating Dirac material in the Florida State University Library's collection) [Florida State University]
See also Dirac Equation and Fermi-Dirac Statistics at the Net Advance of Physics
Return to History and Philosophy of Science Page
To contribute to this page, write Karen Rae Keck.
RETURN TO NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS HOMEPAGE