The Net Advance of Physics:
History and Philosophy:
- Wikipedia (needs in-text citations)
- Lectures on Supergravity, Joaquim Gomis, 2009/10.
(PDF of a PowerPoint Presentation) [Pontifical Catholic University of Chile]
- Supersymmetry and Supergravity History and Perspectives, Dmitri Sorokin, 2009. (PDF of a PowerPoint Presentation)
[Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics]
- Supergravity Before 1976, Dmitrij V. Volkov, 1994/10.
- Nonrenormalizability of (Last Hope) D=11 Supergravity, with a Terse Survey of Divergences in Quantum Gravities,
S. Deser, 1999/05.
- The Development of Supergravity Grand Unification" Circa 1982-85, R. Arnowitt, A. H. Chamseddine, and Pran Nath,
See also Supergravity and History of Gravitation at the Net Advance of Physics
Return to History and Philosophy of Science Page
To contribute to this page, write Karen Rae Keck.
RETURN TO NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS HOMEPAGE