THE NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS
NUMERICAL METHODS (under construction -- very outdated)
See also History of
- Numerical Methods Homepage, by Tomasz Plewa Programming oriented; has list of software libraries.
- Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods References, by Anne Morlet A bibliography.
- Numerical Methods for Fokker-Planck Equations, by B. T. Park and V. Petrosian, 96/05
- Mathematical Optimization, by the Computational Science Education Project, 1995
- Differential Equations Home, by Christopher A. Barker, 1995
- Numerical Methods--Euler's Method, by Christopher A. Barker, 1995
- Computers for Lattice Field Theories, by Y. Iwasaki, 94/01
- N-Body/Particle Simulation Methods, by Amara Graps Highly recommended.
- Computational Physics for Condensed Matter Theorists, by Angus MacKinnon Extensive elementary lecture notes.
- Spin Glass Ground State Computation Service, by Michael Juenger's group (University of Cologne)
- Numerical Methods, by William L. Kath Lecture notes for an elementary course.
- Introduction to Numerical Methods of Molecular Dynamics, by H. Edward Donley
- NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS: Fourier Analysis
- NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS: Wavelets
To contribute to this page, write Norman Redington, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN TO NET ADVANCE OF PHYSICS HOMEPAGE