The 2012-2013 MIT Course Catalog will be available in mid-August.
Campus deliveries of the print edition will begin the week of August 13 and continue through the end of the month.
We are no longer publishing the catalog on compact disc. However, the Course Catalog and Subject Descriptions are available for download at the online MIT Bulletin archive.
For individuals, there are three ways to get a copy:
- At the Student Services Center, Room
11-120, if you are a
- In your department headquarters or a Distributed
Mail Center, if
you are a faculty or staff member. Contact Reference
Publications if you do not have a DMC or if your DMC has run out of
- From campus bookstores, if you are
a visitor to campus or would like to have one mailed to you.
- MIT Press Bookstore, 292 Main Street. See its ordering page, or call 617-253-5249.
- The MIT Coop has copies for sale at two locations: 3 Cambridge Center (Kendall Square) and the Stratton Student Center.