Campus deliveries of the print edition will begin the week of August 11 and continue through the end of the month.
The Subject Descriptions are available online as PDFs (both the whole book, and individual chapters) at http://web.mit.edu/catalog/subjects.html, as always, but is no longer available in print.
For individuals, there are three ways to get a copy:
- At the Student Services Center, Room
11-120, if you are a
- In your department headquarters or
a Distributed Mail Center,
if you are a faculty or staff member. Contact
Reference Publications if you do not have a DMC or if your DMC has run out of copies.
- From campus bookstores, if you are
a visitor to campus or would like to have one mailed to you.
- MIT Press Bookstore, 292 Main Street. See its ordering page, or call 617-253-5249.
- The MIT Coop has copies for sale at two locations: 3 Cambridge Center (Kendall Square) and the Stratton Student Center.
Previous Course Catalogs and Subject Descriptions
are available for download at the online MIT Bulletin archive.