Campus deliveries of the print edition will begin the week of August 25 and continue through the end of the month.
Up-to-date subject descriptions are available online http://catalog.mit.edu/subjects/index.html.
For individuals, there are three ways to get a copy of print edition of the Course Catalog:
- At the Student Services Center, Room
11-120, if you are a
- In your department headquarters or
a Distributed Mail Center,
if you are a faculty or staff member. Contact
Reference Publications if you do not have a DMC or if your DMC has run out of copies.
- From campus bookstores, if you are
a visitor to campus or would like to have one mailed to you.
- MIT Press Bookstore, 292 Main Street. See its ordering page, or call 617-253-5249.
- The MIT Coop has copies for sale at two locations: 3 Cambridge Center (Kendall Square) and the Stratton Student Center.
Previous Course Catalogs and Subject Descriptions
are available for download at the online MIT Bulletin archive.