The letter from the Registrar summarizes key dates and policies with respect to scheduling final examinations and the Final Examination FAQs will answer general questions about the submission process. Please note the following:
- Deadline for submitting final exam requests: Friday, August 26, 2016.
- Final exam week: Friday, December 16 and Monday, December 19 through Thursday, December 22
- Faculty rules mandate a four day plus one examination period when Labor Day is September 5. Thus, Finals this Fall will begin Friday afternoon, December 16 and conclude on Thursday afternoon December 22.
An electronic form has been set up for each academic program (see links below). Each form contains:
- The minimum information required for submission: Class Number, Last Name, Email Address, and "No Exam" selected if applicable.
- A drop-down list of all subjects in your department that have been scheduled for the spring. The list includes only master subject numbers; it is not necessary to list the numbers of related subjects.
- Display of a confirmation page, upon submission of a request. In addition, an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of each request will be sent to you, to your department representative, and to the Schedules Office.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
20 | 21A | 21G | 21H | 21L | 21M | 22 | 24| CC | EM | ES | HST | IDS | MAS | SCM | STS | WGS
Questions? Write to email@example.com, or call (617) 253-4788.