We are ready to collect final examination requests for Spring 2014. The key dates regarding the final exam schedule are as follows:
- Deadline for submitting final exam requests: Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
- Final exam week: Monday, May 19 through Friday, May 23.
The links below bring you to an electronic Web form for each academic program. It includes the following enhancements that we hope will facilitate this process:
- The minimum information required for submission: Class Number, Last Name, Email Address, and "No Exam" selected if applicable.
- A drop-down list of all subjects in your department that have been scheduled for the fall. The list includes only master subject numbers; it is not necessary to list the numbers of related subjects.
- Display of a confirmation page, upon submission of a request. In addition, an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of each request will be sent to you, to your department representative, and to the Schedules Office.
The cover letter from the Registrar summarizes key dates and policies with respect to scheduling final examinations.