We are ready to collect final examination requests for Fall 2014. The key dates regarding the final exam schedule are as follows:
- Deadline for submitting final exam requests: Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Final exam week: Monday, December 15 through Friday, December 19.
We appreciate your submitting final exam requests in a timely way, as our goal is to produce a Final Exam Schedule that minimizes student conflicts.
An electronic form has been set up for each academic program (see links below). Each form contains:
- The minimum information required for submission: Class Number, Last Name, Email Address, and "No Exam" selected if applicable.
- A drop-down list of all subjects in your department that have been scheduled for the fall. The list includes only master subject numbers; it is not necessary to list the numbers of related subjects.
- Display of a confirmation page, upon submission of a request. In addition, an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of each request will be sent to you, to your department representative, and to the Schedules Office.
The cover letter from the Registrar summarizes key dates and policies with respect to scheduling final examinations.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
20 | 21A | 21F | 21H | 21L | 21M | 22 | 24| CC | ES | ESD | HST | MAS | STS | WGS