The letter from the Registrar summarizes key dates and policies with respect to scheduling final examinations and the Final Examination FAQs will answer general questions about the submission process. Please note the following:
- Deadline for submitting final exam requests: Friday, January 15, 2016.
- Final exam week: Monday, May 16 through Friday, May 20.
An electronic form has been set up for each academic program (see links below). Each form contains:
- The minimum information required for submission: Class Number, Last Name, Email Address, and "No Exam" selected if applicable.
- A drop-down list of all subjects in your department that have been scheduled for the spring. The list includes only master subject numbers; it is not necessary to list the numbers of related subjects.
- Display of a confirmation page, upon submission of a request. In addition, an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of each request will be sent to you, to your department representative, and to the Schedules Office.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
20 | 21A | 21G | 21H| 21L | 21M | 22 | 24| CC | ES | ESD | HST | MAS | STS | WGS