- Online Registration is now open. Fall subject registration should be approved AND submitted by 5:00 pm on Friday, September 5, to avoid a late fee.
See the registration timeline for other dates and deadlines associated with registration.
- Looking for a subject that is taught for only part of a term? Use the Advanced Search feature for the subject listing and choose an option under Length of Instruction.
- Student schedules will be posted on WebSIS Friday, August 29 through Friday, September 5.
- Instructors and Administrators: Class lists on WebSIS will include section information after student schedules are run on August 29.
- Students applying for the February degree list should submit their online degree application by Friday, September 5 to avoid a late fee.
- You may register to vote in Cambridge if you are a US citizen, a resident of Cambridge, and will be at least 18 years old on or before election day.