Skip to Content
Home  |  Contact Us  |  WebSIS  |  Search:

Changing the Undergraduate Major

To make one of the following changes, submit a Change of Major form on the Student Forms & Petitions page.

If the Change of Major Form is submitted before the end of the eighth week of the fall or spring term, or during the summer, the change of major takes effect immediately. End of the eighth week is three weeks after Add Date.

If the form is received after the eighth week the change takes effect for the next term.

A change within the same department (for example, 2 to 2A) takes effect immediately.

To do one of the following you must submit an application to the Committee on Curricula (CoC).