Skip to Content
Home  |  Contact Us  |  WebSIS  |  Search:


Undergraduate students must apply for readmission through Student Support Services (S^3), Room 5-104.

No application for readmission to the undergraduate program will be considered from an applicant who has received a Bachelor's Degree (or the equivalent) from another institution or is currently a candidate for such a degree at another institution.

Graduate students must be readmitted through their department and the MIT Graduate Admissions Office, Room 35-338. More information can be found in Graduate Policies and Procedures.