It's time to put on your dancing shoes and dance your heart out. Groove to super-hit Bollywood numbers as the DJ plays all your favorite songs. Enjoy some light snacks, drinks** and win some exciting prizes!
Date: April 7th 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 8.30PM- 11.30PM
Venue: Lobdell Dining Hall, Student Center (W20-208)
Invite Friends: On Facebook
** (21+ age ID required)
Sangam organizes a number of events throughout the year, to promote awareness about Indian culture among MIT members. Many Sangam events also witness a good turnout of non-MIT students from the greater Boston area.
Diwali Night is the flagship event of Sangam, which is organized in the fall term, around the same time as the festival of Diwali. Dhoom is our annual dance party, organized in the Spring term. Sangam organizes many other social events, concerts etc. throughout the year. To keep track of our events, you may wish to sign up for our mailing lists.
- Orientation Social 2012: September 22, 2012
- Dhoom 2012: April 22, 2012
- Elections 2012 Social: Feb 16, 2012
- Graduation Social: May 8, 2011
- Dhoom 2011, April 22: Sangam's annual Bollywood dance night. Thanks to all those who attended for making it a rocking party! Pics
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 match screenings: 3 match screenings (quarter, semi- and final) to cheer as Team India cruised to a thrilling World Cup victory. View
- Elections 2011: Sangam has transitioned to the new Executive Board with effect from Thursday, March 17, 2011. Get to know the Organization
- Ice Skating Social 2011: Two hours of ice-skating in the Johnson ice rink, with chai and pakoras. Pics are up here!
- Indian Republic Day Social 2011: Dinner and a movie
- Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner
- Diwali Night 2010, MIT Sangam's flagship event of the year. A sumptuous 3 course dinner, lantern-making and rangoli competitions, and a cultural show attended by close to 450 people! Pictures are up here and the video (1.5GB) is here!!
- Orientation Social for new students
- Indian Independence Day celebrations.
Information for potential sponsors: click here