For all emergencies, call 3-4948.
What can I do on the Building Services tab?
You can order various services to maintain and enhance your physical environment.
Although there is no charge for most repairs, other services may require a cost object.
- Buildings: Request building repairs or temperature adjustments.
- Residence Halls: Residents may request a repair using this form or contact their
house managers directly.
Recycling & Trash:
Request desk-side recycling bins, reserve 90 gallon totes, arrange for disposal of computer equipment, furniture and other large items, and order paper shredding.
- Cleaning: Submit requests for carpet cleaning, upholstery or other special cleaning services.
- Pest Control: Request removal of pests inside and outside MIT buildings.
- Keys: Request room and building keys.
- Order technology services including access card readers, alarms, and video and life safety systems.
- Moving: Arrange for office or lab furniture moves within or between buildings or near campus.
- Event Setup: Order setup of chairs, tables, and equipment for indoor or outdoor spaces not serviced by the Campus Activities Complex.
- Signage: Order door lettering, nameplates and other office signage.
- Renovations: Request minor renovations, arrange for equipment installations, painting offices.
- Landscaping: Order special planters.
- Locks: Request lock changes. For door lock repairs use the Repairs links at the top left
- Order visitor parking passes or request department parking passes.
- View Work Orders: Check the status of an existing work order
- View/Change Parking Reservations: View and/or change existing Visitor Parking Reservations