What can I do on the Personal Information page?
The Personal Information page is designed to offer a quick and convenient way for new employees to enter their personal information, and for current employees to review or update their personal information using the links listed below. You can also select which information (such as email address, phone numbers, and personal urls) is printed in the MIT Faculty and Staff Directory.
First-time user: Use this link to enter your personal information as you walk through all
the screens listed below.
Select the specific link that contains the information you want to review
or update. Using the Personal Information link, you may enter or update your personal information for:
- Name and Home Address
- Ethnicity/Race/Gender/Veteran Status
- Work Address, Email Address, and Phone
- Emergency Contact
- Education History
- Campus Emergency Notification (MITAlert)
Important: Your MIT web certificate ensures confidentiality so that only you or
an authorized user can see your personal information.
About Employee Name Change Form
Submit a form to Human Resources if your name changes.
Who can use My Personal Information?
All MIT campus employees with faculty or staff appointments. Others see below:
- Undergraduate and graduate students can update their information using WebSIS.
- Retirees should contact the Retirement Benefits Office at (617) 253-5100.
- Regular active Lincoln Laboratory Staff should contact the Lincoln Laboratory Workforce Service Center at ext. 6601.