Hoop Pole Cove
Cove with rocky bottom
down to 40'. Huge rounded boulders, lots of marine life.
- Take Route 1 or Route 93 To Route 128 North.
- Follow 128 until you pass through both the Grant and Blackburn traffic
- Shortly after passing the Blackburn circle, you'll come to a set of
lights. Turn left onto Route 127 North.
- Follow 127 for approx. 5.5 miles, take a right onto Haven Ave. follow
to the end.
- Take a left, there are 3 access points to the cove along public ways
to the Atlantic path.
Click on another site
accesses since July 28, 2000 with