All of the procedures contained herein are potentially hazardous to life, limb, and property, as is any application of chemistry. Under no circumstances are you to actually follow any of these instructions without proper authorization or scientific training. This website is intended to provide information only. An unskilled individual should never attempt any of these procedures. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the accuracy of the contents. The author can not be held responsible or liable for the use or misuse of the contents of these documents. Sections have been provided for proper laboratory procedures, chemical handling, laboratory safety, and other essential information, so that other aspects of chemistry can be learned and used. It is necessary to have a licence from the US government to manufacture, posses, transport, use, handle, sell, buy, or experiment with explosive compounds, although they have to give you such a license if you apply and meet the requirements. The same applies to chemical weapons, most pharmaceuticals, and some pesticides. It is your responsibility to comply with the law in your own region or country.
By viewing this site, you understand and affirm that:
- You will not use, or allow to be used, the information contained herein in a manner injurious or damaging to any person, animal or property.
- You will not use, or allow to be used, the information contained herein in a manner which is an infraction of any laws applicable to the place in which you live.
- You do not support terrorism or crime in any manner.
- The author and publishers are not responsible or liable to anyone for the use or misuse of the information contained herein.
- You will not use, or allow to be used, the information contained herein to aid the illegial manufacture or use of explosives or explosive devices.
- Any person using the information in these documents does so entirely at their own risk and in violation of this agreement. That person bears sole responsibility and liability for any claims or actions, legal or civil, arising from such use.
- You will not give, transmit or divulge any information contained herein to any third party or recipient without that third party reading, understanding and affirming to this disclaimer.
- You will not make or transmit any copies of any information contained herein in any form, including but not limited to: Copies held on computer storage media, print-outs, photocopies, facsimiles, photographs and written copies.
- No action will be taken against the author or publishers on the grounds that these documents infringe anyone's copyright. If you believe these documents to be in breach of anyone's copyright you will inform the author immediately so the offending material can be removed upon receipt of proof of copyright for that material.
- The author is not responsible for the storage or accessibility of these documents on any system in a place where such storage or accessibility infringes local law. If such a situation exists, it is the responsibility of the owner of said system to comply with the law.
- No criminal or civil offence is being committed by accessing or reading these documents.
- By allowing these pages to be uploaded, the space provider of Megalomania's Controversial Chem Lab agrees to exempt this site, its author, and any other agent involved in the sites creation, from any terms of service past, present, and future. Furthermore, the space provider agrees to be held only to the terms of service listed by this disclaimer, and to abide by any future policy changes and mandates. The space provider agrees to not delete this site and to be held solely legally accountable for any violation this site may incur.
A note on copyrights: The original scientific and technical information on this web site is not protected under copyright law, all information from copyrighted texts has been reproduced with respect to the "fair use" clause of U.S.C. Title 17. All graphics and sounds not original creations of the author are freely distributable as long as they are not modified. All other graphics and text are copyrighted by the author and may not be copied, modified, displayed, or otherwise misused unless prior written consent is obtained from the author of this web site. The use of any information, lab, or graphic from this site will probably be granted as long as a link is provided from the users page to this website, http://surf.to/megalomania and an email is sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org describing what was taken and where it is on the users site, as well as the users homepage.
Megalomania's Controversial Chem Lab ©1997-2005.
Home|Explosives|Chemical Weapons|Pharmaceuticals|Pesticides|PrecursorsMegalomania's Controversial Chem Lab ©1997-2005 /disclaimer/ revised January 31, 2004
Lab Skills|Lab Equipment|Safety|Rogue Science|Links|What’s New|Contact Me|Disclaimer