Today’s Spotlight features a slideshow of images from spring arts events:
1. Bouncing Ball Time Exposure by Berenice Abbott. Image: MIT Museum
2. Joan Jonas, Reanimation, 2014. Performance, HangarBicocca, Milan. Image: courtesy of the artist
3. Miguel Zenon. Image: Jimmy Katz/MIT Music and Theater Arts
4. MIT Symphony Orchestra. Image: courtesy MIT Music and Theater Arts
5. Skylar Tibbits, AerialAssemblies, 2014. Image: Self-Assembly Lab, MIT
Visit Arts at MIT.
The MIT home page Spotlight showcases the research, technology and education advances taking place at the Institute every day.
What makes it as a Spotlight image is an editorial decision by the MIT News Office based on factors that include timeliness, promotion of MIT's mission, the balance of interest to both internal and external audiences, and appropriateness.
We do welcome ideas and submissions for spotlights from community members, but please note we are not able to accommodate all requests. We are unable to run event previews or promotions as spotlights; for those looking to promote an event, we are happy to include your listing as an event headline on the homepage (when space is available). For more information, e-mail the spotlight team.
Request a Spotlight or Event Headline, here