Postdoc Positions at Skoltech
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology seeks post doctoral candidates to assist in research and teaching in an
innovative, new, private university located just outside of Moscow, Russia.
Postdocs positions offer:
- Opportunity to collaborate between top scientists from Russia and international academic institutions
- Regular mentoring, including an Individual Development Plan
- Two career tracks: Research and Faculty
- Course in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Medical insurance
- Internationally competitive salary and benefits
Please visit the Skoltech website for more information.
Faculty Positions at Skoltech
Appointments in Moscow, Russia
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is seeking candidates for tenure-track and tenured positions to begin fall 2013 or thereafter.
Skoltech invites applications for positions in and across the university’s five technical focus themes, as well as in cross-cutting areas and entrepreneurship and innovation. Applications in Skoltech priority areas listed below are of particular interest, but strong candidates in all areas of science and technology related to major themes are encouraged to apply.
- Information Science and Technology (priority areas): machine learning and artificial intelligence, systems and networks, big data-related areas, electronic materials and devices, quantum technology, photonics
- Biomedical Science and Technology (priority areas): computational and systems biology, immunology and infectious disease, gene- and nano-medicine, regenerative medicine, neuroscience, translational medicine
- Energy Science and Technology (priority areas): hydrocarbon fuel production and transportation, hydrocarbon processing, electric power systems generation and distribution, electrical energy storage, energy efficient systems, energy and the environment
- Space Science and Technology (priority areas): supporting humans in long term space exploration, design and construction of small satellites, utilization of space data for communications, positioning, and earth system information collection, lunar and planetary engineering and science, safety engineering, propulsion
- Nuclear Science and Technology (priority areas): nuclear energy safety, materials for extreme environments, non-energy applications of nuclear and radiation technologies, human and biological radiation effects
- Cross-cutting Areas: advanced materials (in particular, composite materials), computational and data-intensive science and engineering, human factors engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (including commercialization, product design/development, manufacturing, large scale systems). For additional details, see the announcement for Faculty Positions in Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Teaching and research will be carried out in the English language. Visit the Skoltech faculty site for current openings, requirements, and application information, or visit the Skoltech search site to begin the application process.
Applications must be received by December 15, 2013, to be assured of consideration.