"Global Partnerships: MIT-Skoltech Collaboration"
Global Technology Symposium
Silicon Valley, California
March 28, 2013
Skoltech and the MIT Skoltech Initiative announce a panel discussion "Global Partnerships: MIT-Skoltech Collaboration" for international entrepreneurs and investors interested in translational research.
The discussion, taking place as part of the 10th annual Global Technology Symposium (GTS), will explore new research initiatives that accelerate technology transfer. How does Skoltech move technology from the lab-bench to marketplace to maximize economic and societal impact in the Russian Federation?
- Charles L. Cooney, Robert T. Haslam (1911) Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, and Faculty Director of the Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation, MIT
- Ilia Dubinsky, Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Skoltech
- Jose Estabil, Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation for MIT Skoltech Initiative, MIT
- Dmitry Godovsky, Head of Conductive Polymers Group at the Institute of Elemento-Organic Synthesis, Russian Academy of Science
- Victor Krivchenko, Senior Research Associate at the Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow State University
- Ed Seidel, Senior Vice President of Research and Innovation, Skoltech
GTS is a leading investment conference on venture capital, technology, and entrepreneurship in emerging markets. Visit the conference site for registration details.