NMR Related Links and Labs
Information about the NMRs we have at the DCIF is here.
If you would like your lab or facility added to
our page send us an e-mail.
[Academic NMR Facilities]
[Academic NMR Research Groups] [NMR
[NMR Instruction Sheets] [NMR
Instrument Vendors] [Third Party Vendors]
[NMR Associations and Conferences] [General
NMR Links] [NMR Journals] [NMR
NMR and Instrumentation Facilities:
- Arizona State University
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility (worth checking out!)
- The Dartmouth- Hitchcock Biomedical NMR Research Center.
- Brandeis University
Chemistry Department NMR Facility
- Campus Chemical Instrument Center (CCIC) at The
Ohio State University
- Central Instrument Facilities Colorado
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine (CABM) Protein NMR
Spectroscopy Laboratory at Rutgers
University has a large Varian
pulse sequence library and some great NMR
- Center of Experimental NMR - University
of Verona (Italy)
- Centre for Magnetic Resonance University
of Queensland (Australia)
- Clemson University
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility
- The Cleveland Center
for Structural Biology (CCSB)
- A consortium of NMR investigators from Case Western Reserve University,
The Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland State University.
University Chemistry Department NMR Facility
- Cornell University's Department of Chemistry NMR
- Emory University NMR Research
- Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory (FBML) at the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology
University NMR Facility
- Harvard University Department Of Chemistry & Chemical Biology Magnetic Resonance Lab
- Hebrew University Organic
Chemistry Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory ( Jerusalem, Israel)
- This site is filled with a lot of useful information starting
with some basics and includes links, software, tutorials, techniques,
and NMR definitions. A must visit.
- High Field Magnet Laboratory University
of Nijmegen - Amsterdam
- High Resolution NMR Facility at Washington
University - St. Louis
- Indiana University NMR
- A great online NMR resource. A wealth of NMR information to be
- The Institute for Biological
Sciences of the National Research Council (NRC), Ottawa, Canada
- Iowa State University Central
State University NMR Facility
- Magnetic Resonance Facility at Clark
- Magnetic Resonance Laboratory University
- McGill University (Montreal,
Quebec) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
State University Department of Chemistry Max T. Rogers NMR Facility
- Northwestern University
- Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cell Biology
- Department of Chemistry NMR
Facility at Analytical Service Lab
- NMR Facilities University
of Tennessee - Knoxville
- NMR Spectroscopy at The
University of Sydney (Australia)
- National High Magnetic Field
Laboratory Operated by Florida State University, University of Florida
and Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Centre of Siena
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility New
Mexico State University
- North Carolina
State University Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility University
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory at Florida
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory (NMRL) University
of Illinois at Chicago
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance User and Educational Site Brown
- Molecular Spectroscopy Laboratory at the University
of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Facility at the University
- NMRWeb at the University
- Ohio University Campus Chemical Instrumention Center.
- Princeton University
Department of Chemistry NMR Lab
- Purdue University NMR
- Research Instrumentation Facility at the University
- Rider University NMR Facility
- The Scripts Research
Institute (TSRI) Chemistry NMR Facility
- Shenandoah Valley Regional NMR Facility James
Biophysics Laboratory at The National Cancer Institute Center for
- Texas A&M University
- NMR Facilities at Texas A&M University
- The Chemistry NMR Laboratory at the University
- The NMR facility at Queen's
University, Ontario, Canada.
- The Stony Brook Regional NMR Center at State
University of New York - Stony Brook
- The Swedish NMR Centre's English language page at Göteborg
- The Wageningen NMR Centre at Wageningen
University (The Netherlands)
- University of Alabama - Birmingha NMR
Facility Department of Chemistry
- University of Akron
MAG-NET Molecular Spectroscopy Lab and NMR Center at the Institute for Polymer Science
- University of Alberta, Edmonton Alberta Canada
NMR research groups: (If you
would like your group included please click here.)
NMR Some very useful NMR related information. A very
useful discussion on how shimming affects lineshapes. Visit the Acorn Technical NMR Tidbits
page. Very useful.
Applications Instruction Sheets. A
number of NMR labs publish NMR applications instructions on the web.
spectrometer vendors and user groups:
Party NMR Products and Vendors:
- Anasazi Instruments, Inc. providing practical & affordable FT-NMR solutions for the undergraduate
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
(CIL) Leading the way in stable isotope applications!
- Caylar one of the very few manufacturers
of NMR Gaussmeters (or for some users Teslameters or Magnetometers).
- Cryomagnetics Manufacturers
of Superconducting Magnets Dewars Cryogenic Instrumentation and Accessories
Oak Ridge Tennessee
- Doty Scientific Advancing the
art in MR imaging and NMR probe technology.
- Grizzly Analytical
Used/reconditioned/rebuilt biotech lab equipment. Sebastopol CA.
- Icon Isotope Producer of
stable isotopes and labeled compounds
- International Equipment Trading (IET)
Ltd. buys/sells/trades/rents/leases new and refurbished analytical
equipment. Specializing in Electron Microscopes, Gas and Liquid chromatography
equipment, Mass Spectrometers, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
(NMR), and other equipment. Located in beautiful Vernon Hills, IL
- JS Research
Inc. NMR probe repairs, modifications and upgrades Quincy, MA
- Kimble / Kontes
Manufacturer of laboratory glassware.
- Magnetic Resonance
Microsensors Miniaturized NMR detector flowcells and microcoils.
- Magnetic Resonance Resources (MR
Resources) Total support providers for your NMR needs. Certified NMR
systems, comprehensive repair and upgrade services, an extensive line
of parts, probes and upgrades, and full cryogenic services. Located in
the 'Furniture Capital of New England' Gardner, MA.
- Morris Instruments Inc.
Magnetic Resonance Products and Services
- NMR Analysis and Consulting Decatur,
- NMR Associates Professional
NMR Products, and Services in beautiful downtown Gardner, Massachusetts.
- Norell, Inc. NMR tubes, solvents
and accessories. Online purchasing.
- Numare Spectralab Incorporated
Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Oxford Instruments Superconducting
magnets and other scientific equipment
- Process and Analytical NMR Services
Analytical consulting company specializing in the application of nuclear
magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Protasis a leading designer
of application-specific, multi-component chemical sensors and analyzers.
- Resonance Research, Inc. Develops,
manufactures, and markets proprietary NMR
instruments for pharmaceutical, clinical, and analytical laboratory
Specialized suppliers of spectroscopy consumables, partial or complete
NMR systems, and accessories.
- Sandfire Scientific Limited Manufacturer and supplier of Quartz Dewars for the NMR industry as well
as R&D glassware.
- Shigemi Inc. High
Quality NMR Sample Tubes
- Techmag Technology for Magnetic
- Wilmad Spectroscopic Accessories
- Emery Pharmaceutical Services offers NMR, LC-MS and microbiology analysis.
NMR Related Links:
- Chemical Physics Letters (Chem.
Phys. Lett.) [info]
- Concepts in Magnetic Resonance [info]
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
(JACS) (J. Am. Chem. Soc.) [info]
- Journal of Biomolecular NMR (J.
Biomol. NMR) [info]
- Journal of Chemical Physics (J.
Chem. Phys) [online]
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance (J.
Magn. Reson.) [online]
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance - A (J.
Magn. Reson. A.) [online]
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance - B (J.
Magn. Reson. B.) [online]
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Journal of Organic Chemistry (J.
Org. Chem.) [info]
- Journal of Physical Chemistry (J.
Phys. Chem.) [info]
- Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry (Magn.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Magn.
Res. Imaging.) [online]
- Molecular Physics (Mol.
- NMR in Biomedicine [online]
- Progress in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Spectroscopy Letters (Spect.
MIT users may peruse the online MIT journals
Related News Groups: