Collaborative communities are formal or informal groups which share knowledge, provide coaching, and create synergies to reach personal, group, and organizational goals.
These communities can be ongoing or time limited.
- Being Inclusive
- Connect with Colleagues
- Training Partners
- Training Alignment Team
- HR Partners
- Working Group on Support Staff Issues (WGSSI)
- Administrative Advisory Council II (AACII)
- Women's League
- MIT Activities Committee (MITAC)
- MIT Inside Track: Informational Interviewing & Networking
- Committee on Race and Diversity
- Council on Staff Diversity & Inclusion
- IT Partners
- IT Partners Mailing List