Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion are the very roots of a culture of development. Diversity encompasses a wide range of individual backgrounds, characteristics, and experiences (e.g., age, gender, ability, national origin, sexual orientation, learning styles, work styles, socioeconomic status, length of service, expertise).
An inclusive workplace invites a blend of ideas, knowledge and perspectives from all; it supports collaborative problem solving and promotes creativity and flexibility; it demonstrates commitment to diversity through structures, policies and practices that recognize and learn from differences.
- Diversity & Inclusion at MIT
- Advancing Staff Diversity & Inclusion
- Being Inclusive – Get Informed
- Committee on Race and Diversity
- Council on Staff Diversity & Inclusion
- School of Engineering – Diversity Programs
- Conexción – Advancing Latino Leadership
- The Partnership
- Adaptive Technologies for Information and Computing (ATIC)
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgendered (LBGT) Issues Group
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Diversity
- Language Conversion Exchange