StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster 0.92.1 Released!

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:41:03 -0500

Hi Paolo,

I'm having trouble reproducing this issue on Mac OSX 10.6.8 using a
fresh virtual environment on Python 2.7.1. I noticed the screen output
you sent is for the latest 0.92.1 version, however, the crash reports
you sent are from version 0.92. Do you have the same issue with both
0.92.1 and 0.92 versions on OSX Lion?

Also, after a bit of research this error usually occurs if you have
https certificate validation enabled. Looking at the code for boto 2.0
(the current version of boto that StarCluster uses) it appears this can
*only* be enabled using a boto config file as far as I can tell
although I could be wrong.

Do you by chance have either /etc/boto.cfg or $HOME/.boto config files
on your mac?

~Justin