Dear DQ/IQ colleagues (in the bcc list),
* The tentative program schedule for ICIQ-03 (MIT IQ
conference) is posted at http://www.IQConference.org (ICIQ home page).
* Acxiom Corp. and U.C. Berkeley's CITM have elected to be Gold
Sponsors of ICIQ-03.
* U.C. Berkeley (http://groups.haas.berkeley.edu/citm/citm-home.htm)
sponsors one year of free download of papers in the 1996 ICIQ Conference
Proceedings, as operational at http://www.iqconference.org/iciq/iq1996papers.htm.
* Acxiom (http://www.acxiom.com/) has chosen to sponsor ICIQ-03
Proceedings, which will be operational when the proceedings is available.
* If you are interested in becoming an ICIQ-03 Gold Sponsor or just
want to "adopt a proceedings", please contact me directly.
* ICIQ-03 features fee-based pre-conference tutorial (John Zachman) and
post-conference tutorials (Earl Hadden and Alan Alborn). Also, Mr. Zachman
has tentatively agreed to keynote ICIQ-03 (Saturday, Nov. 8th).
* Reminder of MIT Information Quality Certification Course IQ-I:
Principles and Foundations (10-14 Nov 2003),
We look forward to seeing you at MIT on November 7th.
To remove, e-mail to IQatMIT@mit.edu with: "Please remove me from IQatMIT
To add, visit http://mitiq.mit.edu to sign up.
Richard Wang, PhD
Director, MIT Information Quality Program
Co-Director for Total Data Quality Management Program
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Tel: 617-739-7234; 617-253-1761; Fax: 617-739-9367