Directions to Epsilon Theta
259 Saint Paul Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Walking or Driving Directions from MIT
- Take Memorial Drive to the BU Bridge, the first bridge west of the Harvard Bridge. If you are driving from MIT you will need to go 3/4 of the way around a rotary and then turn right onto the bridge. If you are walking, the bridge will be on your left if you walk on the riverside path.
- Cross the bridge, cross the large intersection (Commonwealth Ave.), bear right and continue straight for one block, until you come to the "DO NOT ENTER" sign. Turn right onto Dummer Street, which is your only legal choice if driving.
- Continue, first downhill and then uphill, for 2 blocks, stopping at the second stop sign (St. Paul St.).
- Turn left onto Saint Paul Street, and continue for 3 short blocks.
- On the next block will be a park on your right and houses on your left. Continue 1/3 of the way up the block.
- Epsilon Theta is the first of two yellow wooden houses on the left across from the park.
- If driving, pass Epsilon Theta and the second yellow house next door. Turn left into the driveway of the yellow house; this driveway continues behind both yellow houses. Park close to Epsilon Theta.
MIT SafeRide Shuttle Directions
- Get on the Boston West SafeRide van. Vans leave 84 Massachusetts Avenue every half-hour from 6pm-2:35am (Sunday-Wednesday) and 6pm-3:35am (Thursday-Saturday).
- Get off the van at its 8th stop. This will be the stop after AEPi, but before ZBT; a park will be across the street.
- Epsilon Theta is the yellow wooden house directly in front of you.
From the MBTA Green Line (B Trains)
- Take a Green Line B train to the Saint Paul Street T stop, one stop past the Boston University West T stop; SkiMarket and CVS will be on your left. The B line St. Paul St. stop is shown on Commonwealth Avenue near the top center of the map.
- Walk South (away from the Charles River) for 4 short blocks.
- On the next block will be a park on your right and houses on your left. Walk 1/3 of the way up the block.
- Epsilon Theta is the first of two yellow wooden houses on the left, across from the park.
From the MBTA Green Line (C Trains)
- Take a Green Line C train to the Saint Paul Street T stop, one stop past the Kent Street T stop; the Holiday Inn will be on your right. The C line St. Paul St. stop is shown on Beacon Street near the bottom center of the map.
- Walk North (along the side of the Holiday Inn) for 2 uphill blocks.
- On the next block will be a park on your left and houses on your right. Walk 2/3 of the way up the block.
- Epsilon Theta is the second of two yellow wooden houses on the right, across from the park.