My numerous expensive hobbies include lasers, optics, and electronics.
I took the MIT class 6.111 (digital design lab hell), and my final project was a digital vector graphics engine.
- ALC 60C air-cooled argon ion laser, multiline optics, around 100mW
- Spectra-Physics model 165 argon ion laser, with broken tube
- Spectra-Physics model 165 argon ion laser, tube probably intact, unknown functionality
- Uniphase 2214-SLB(?) air-cooled argon ion laser, 488nm, possibly dead
- Spectra-Physics model 124 HeNe laser, 20mW?
- various class IIIa DPSS doubled-Nd:YVO4 (532nm) laser pointers
- many small HeNe lasers (Melles Griot, Siemens, etc.)
Ancient page about my past tinkering.