The Center for Academic Excellence, a virtual space designed to provide you with the tools and resources required to succeed as a student at MIT.
Here, you will find information on:
- maintaining academic integrity;
- managing your time most effectively;
- maximizing lectures and recitations;
- best practices for tooling and studying;
- test-taking considerations;
- links to resources on tutoring; and
- videos featuring advice from MIT Students
Additionally, we welcome your participation at live workshops on learning strategies offered by the office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming. Check out the listing for the current semester.
We've also assembled resources for:
- receiving help right now;
- navigating additional resources at MIT; and
- accessing other relevant web resources.
For questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.