Workshops and Events
Everyone needs help sometime. You can get help from those who've gone before. Faculty members and grad students speaking at our Workshops and those who are going through it with you—classmates in a more-or-less formal study group.
UAAP offers one-time sessions focused on particular topics, including time management, study techniques for a particular academic field, preparing for finals, and reducing stress. Presenters include MIT faculty and upperclass and grad students as well as UAAP staff.
Fall Programs and Events
- October 16th: Time Management; 4pm-5pm in Room 5-233
- October 27th-31st: Trick or Treat for Advice Week -See full schedule on the Class of 2018 site for complete event details.
- November 6th: Thinking Ahead to Spring UROP; 12pm-1pm in Room 1-242
- November 20th: No Flip Flops (Preparing for Winter). RSVP Required
- December 4th: Finals Preparation; 4pm-5pm in Room 1-190
- December 9th & 10th: Stress Prevention Activities (SPA); 10am-2pm in Room 7-103
- January 26th - 30th: Department Exploration (DEX) - Various Events during IAP 2015
If you'd like us to organize a session on a topic or have questions about upcoming offerings, please contact us: email@example.com.