Workshops and Events
Everyone needs help sometime. You can get help from those who've gone before. Faculty members and grad students speaking at our Workshops and those who are going through it with you—classmates in a more-or-less formal study group.
UAAP offers one-time sessions focused on particular topics, including time management, study techniques for a particular academic field, preparing for finals, and reducing stress. Presenters include MIT faculty and upperclass and grad students as well as UAAP staff.
Upcoming Programs and Events
Events are added as scheduled, so please check back regularly for updates.
- Sept 9: First Year Fridays: Still Have Questions? Drop-In, 11am-1pm, 7-103
- Sept. 16: First Year Fridays: Faculty Lunch. RSVP to email@example.com
- Sept. 23: First Year Fridays: Attend the Career Fair
- Sept. 30: First Year Fridays: Time Management Drop-In,11am-1pm, 7-103
- Oct. 7: First Year Friday: Add Date Drop-In. 11-1pm, Room 7-103. Questions about your schedule? Need help adding a class? Stop by the UAAP to chat with an Associate Advisor or staff member! We’ll have snacks too!
- Oct. 24 – October 28: Trick or Treat for Advice Week
- Nov. 2: DUE Recharge Day
- Nov. 17: No Flip Flops: Preparing for Winter. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like us to organize a session on a topic or have questions about upcoming offerings, please contact us: email@example.com.