Workshops and Events
Everyone needs help sometime. You can get help from those who've gone before. Faculty members and grad students speaking at our Workshops and those who are going through it with you—classmates in a more-or-less formal study group.
UAAP offers one-time sessions focused on particular topics, including time management, study techniques for a particular academic field, preparing for finals, and reducing stress. Presenters include MIT faculty and upperclass and grad students as well as UAAP staff.
Upcoming Programs and Events
Additional events will be added as scheduled, so please check back.
- September 23rd – Time Management: 4pm-5pm, Room 5-231
- October 2nd – First Year Fridays: Time Management, 1pm-2pm, Room 4-231
- October 26th – October 30th: Trick or Treat for Advice Week
- November 4th – DUE for a Recharge: 10am-2pm, DUE offices
- November 13th – Wellness Fair: 3pm-6pm, Z-Center
- December 9th & 10th – Stress Prevention Activities (SPA): 10am-2pm, Room 7-103
- December 11th – First Year Fridays: Finals Preparation: 1pm-2pm, Room 4-231
If you'd like us to organize a session on a topic or have questions about upcoming offerings, please contact us: email@example.com.