Welcome to the Center for Academic Excellence, a virtual space designed to provide you with the tools and resources required to succeed as a student at MIT.
Here, you will find information on:
- maintaining academic integrity;
- managing your time most effectively;
- maximizing lectures and recitations;
- best practices for tooling and studying;
- test-taking considerations; and
- links to resources on tutoring.
Additionally, we welcome your participation in workshops offered by the office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming.
We've also assembled resources for:
- receiving help right now;
- navigating additional resources at MIT; and
- accessing other relevant web resources.
For questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.