S3 is part of the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (UAAP) under the Dean for Undergraduate Education. The UAAP provides a number of resources and programs that support advising and academic success. To learn more about all of the UAAP's services, please see http://web.mit.edu/uaap/.
MIT Offices and Programs:
- MIT Chaplains
- Office of the Dean for Graduate Education
- Student Disabilities Services
- International Students Office
- MIT Medical
- Office of Minority Education
- Global Education and Career Development
- Ombuds Office
- MIT Police
- MIT Center for Academic Excellence (ACADEX) website
MIT Together is the online portal to support resources for students. The site provides a clear path to help, advice, and support for students in need and offers insight into how various programs and services work. Everyone needs help at one point or another, so check out what MIT Together has to offer.