NEWS & UPDATES
Sunday, April 26 2015
A survey was recently sent out to the UEA mailing list regarding nominations for TA/Professor of the Year. Be sure to check your inbox for that!
We will be holding a Student-Faculty Luncheon on Monday, May 4th in room 56-191 with Professor Angrist. Be sure to come out!
The Undergraduate Economics Association is looking for new executive board members for next academic year (2015-2016).
If you are interested in joining the one and only undergraduate economics club on campus, consider applying for the following positions:
1. President - leading the club, planning and monitoring events, connecting with the economic department
2. Vice President - assisting president with event planning and working alongside with other members
3. Faculty Liaison - connecting with faculties in course 14 and arranging faculty luncheons
4. Publicity Chair - designing publicity emails and posters, distributing publicity emails
5. Treasurer - handling finance of the club
6. Student Relations - organizing study breaks and other socials
7. Webmaster - managing Facebook, blogs, website
8. Corporate Relations Chair - connecting with companies outside of MIT to expose members to potential career opportunities.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 3rd. Please write a short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to join the UEA in that role. You can attach your resume if you want.
Short interviews (15min) will be held after May 3rd.
UEA is looking to fill positions !!
October 25, 2014:
The Undergraduate Economics Association is looking for new executive board members for this academic year (2014-2015). If you’re interested in joining the premier economics club on campus and organizing events in economics, consider applying for the following positions:
Freshman Liaison — connecting with freshmen interested in majoring in economics
Student Relations Chair — organizing study breaks and other socials
Corporate Relations Chair — reaching out to recruiters on behalf of the UEA
Webmaster — managing our website
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com by Friday, October 31. Please write a short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to join the UEA in that role. You can attach your resume if you would like.
Our Website is Back!! Here is to a great year!
October 30, 2014