NEWS & UPDATES
Friday, February 24 2017
Check back soon for updates to the undergraduate lounge!
The Undergraduate Economics Association is looking for new executive board members for next academic year (2017-2018).
If you are interested in joining the one and only undergraduate economics club on campus, consider applying for the following positions:
1. President - leading the club, planning and monitoring events, connecting with the economic department
2. Vice President - assisting president with event planning and working alongside with other members
3. Faculty Liaison - connecting with faculties in course 14 and arranging faculty luncheons
4. Publicity Chair - designing publicity emails and posters, distributing publicity emails
5. Treasurer - handling finance of the club
6. Student Relations - organizing study breaks and other socials
7. Webmaster - managing Facebook, blogs, website
8. Corporate Relations Chair - connecting with companies outside of MIT to expose members to potential career opportunities.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 3rd. Please write a short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to join the UEA in that role. You can attach your resume if you want.
Short interviews (15min) will be held after May 3rd.
UEA is looking to fill positions !!
Februray 24, 2017
The Undergraduate Economics Association is looking for new executive board members for this academic year (2017-2018). If you’re interested in joining the premier economics club on campus and organizing events in economics, consider applying for any position listed above
Our Website is Back!! Here is to a great year!
February 24, 2017