Find Projects and Apply: UROP Resources
There are many resources available to assist UROP students in their undergraduate research experiences. This section lists many of them, including:
- UROP Staff: information on individual UROP staff members and how to contact us.
- Coordinators: every department and laboratory has a designated faculty member or academic professional to act as the department's UROP liaison. Learn more about the role of the Coordinator and obtain the current list of coordinators.
- Payroll Coordinators: each department and laboratory has a designated staff member who processes UROP payroll for approved paid UROPs. Visit this page to obtain the current list of payroll coordinators.
- Public Speaking Tips: advice on giving presentations, which can be very helpful in helping you prepare for lab meetings, conferences, etc. where you might present on your research.
- Helpful Websites: links to sites with important information relevant to research MIT, including Environmental Health and Safety, the Technology Licensing Office and more.