Find Projects and Apply: UROP Staff
UROP is part of the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (UAAP).
MITs Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programing (UAAP) provides high quality, student-centered services to undergraduates that significantly enhance their academic success, social adjustment, and assimilation as MIT students. To achieve that vision, the UAAP provides programming access to Institute resources and related services that recognize the many needs, diversity, and uniqueness of students at the Institute.
UROP staff members monitor all MIT UROPs and are located in Room 7-104 (the first office on the left as you proceed down the Infinite Corridor from the 77 Mass Ave entrance). Consider Room 7-104 as UROP Central and feel free to visit us for help and advice regarding UROPs. For students who have never participated in UROP, UROP staff can provide assistance with finding that first UROP project.
Staff of UROP are:
- Julie Norman, Director, Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Program & Senior Associate Dean, DUE - Room 7-103
- Michael Bergren, Associate Dean for Academic and Research Initiatives - Room 7-104
- Melissa Martin-Greene, Program Coordinator - Room 7-104
- Sara Nelson, Staff Associate - Room 7-104
- Alex Hoyt, Administrative Assistant - Room 7-104