This is the Home Page of Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>. I, as
you know, am Derek. It has been many years since I've reorganized
this page (Feb '97) so much of the information here is out of date.
However I finally updated my picture (June '04).
If you're looking for more recent information about me you can try my
Personal Page which I try to keep a bit
more updated. On my personal page you'll find some biographical
information, including things I've done, papers I've written, my
The rest of this page just contains a bunch of neat links that I know
of or I've found. Feel free to look around.
- I helped coordinate a group of people around the world to
factor RSA-129, the original
RSA Challenge Number from 1977! For more information about RSA-129,
you can look at my
ftp site for RSA-129. Also, there is a paper on RSA-129, which
was submitted to AsiaCrypt '94. Look for that on my personal page!
- I'm really into PGP! You can try looking up a PGP Key
from Bal's keyserver. Or, if you don't even have PGP, you can
download the current
PGP release! Also, I am maintaining the official PGP FAQ, Buglist, Fixes and Enhancements page,
which contains patches to the PGP source code as well as a series of
answers to some frequently asked questions.
- I taught a PGP class, and for that class I generated a bunch of class notes which people
- MIT SIPB home page
- Null Link
- Interested in Home Brewing? A friend found this for me!
- Information about WWW CGI scripts can be found from NCSA.
- Nothing to see here. Or you can find some more nothing to see.
- Linux Info
Plexus Info Gateway>
The FBI is on the net!>
- Someone else did a splefty world map before MIT finished one.
An interesting server called ``Gateway to Darkness''.>
- The Cypherpunks Home Page.
- ARRL info
- GNN Magazine home page.
- Star Trek Air Schedule (TNG and DS9)
2001-01-03: Looking for my Threaded, Multiplexing RPC Code? Download
rpcthrd-0.0.1.tar.gz from here.