History Timeline: 2004-2005
- Women Scientists on Gender, Race, and Nationality
(Graduate Student News: Women Scientists Conference)
- 20th Anniversary Celebration
(Tech Talk: Women's Studies prepares for celebration)
- High Tea and Afternoon Panel Discussion: "Taking Women's Studies into the Real World"
"Challenges for Women's Studies: Power, Politics, and Gender" Symposium: Hamilton College Prof. Chandra Mohanty, Political Essayist Barbara Ehrenreich, and Columbia Prof. Patricia Williams
Evening Gala Celebration with Grace Paley & other Women's Studies Members
- The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Lecture on Women in the Developing World Dr. Nacira Guénif-Souilamas
- "Jones Discusses Artist's Rebellious Work," Sarah H. Wright
- MIT Brown Bag Lunch Discussion Series
- "Gender and Transition in Post-War Yugoslavia," Dubravka Ugresic
- Women's Studies Intellectual Forum:
- "Life Without," MIT Prof. Helen E. Lee
- "Speaker's Freedom and Maker's Knowledge," Dr. Rae Langton
- "The Painter, the Critic, her Pictures, his Words," Dr. Caroline Jones
- "Conflict Between Multiculturalism and Feminism," Political Scientist Sarah Sang
- "Black Folks Guide to Black Folks" Artist Hanifah Walidah
- "Democracy, Expertise, and Trustworthiness: Neglected Connections between Institutional Practices and Scientific Validity" Minnesota Prof. Naomi Scheman
- "Queer Theory and the Philosophical 'We' " Minnesota Prof. Naomi Scheman
- "Queer Forgetting" USC Prof. Judith Halberstam
- "The Metaphysics of Sex and Gender" Syracuse Univ. Prof. Linda Alcoff
- "Everyday Feminism: A New Theory of Social Movements" Harvard Prof. Jane Mansbridge
- Film Screenings: "My Mother Likes Women"
- Chicks Make Flicks Film Series:
- "Girl at Risk"
- "Playing House"
- "Pledge of Allegiance Blues"