11/4/2015 Breakfast Series with Janelle Knox-Hayes
11/18/2015 Andy Pritchard, Artist in Cloth - Part 2
Welcome to the MIT Women's League
The MIT Women's League is a social and service organization founded in 1913 to foster connections among women at the Institute. The more than 1,400 women currently identified as members represent a broad range of ages, cultures, talents, and roles in the MIT community. Their diversity enriches their experiences and strengthens the League.
The League offers Institute women opportunities to participate in a wide variety of programs and projects. All newcomers, whether new to the Institute or new to awareness of the League, are welcome.
There are ways to:
- MEET people you may not otherwise meet
- LEARN something new
- HELP one another and the community
- DISCOVER ways to make a difference
- SERVE on a committee or board
- LEAD an interest group or project
- EXPLORE ideas
- PARTICIPATE in a variety of programs