This application is used by department administrators to
- enter teaching data.
- select subjects and teachers for evaluation.
- create and assign extra questions for evaluations.
If you are a first-time user, you need to go through a few setup steps; see the Training and Help page for detailed instructions.
- Online Subject Evaluation website - take evaluations, view results, and get information related to online subject evaluations.
- Subject Evaluation results (online and paper-based) - search for published evaluation reports across MIT. REQUIRES CERTIFICATES.
- Subject Evaluation/Who's Teaching What project website - learn about MIT's four-year project to move evaluations online and improve the collection of teaching data.