This page is obsolete as of 9/30/1999. Go to the new page.
To try out BRL2, do the following steps:
- Get JSDK2.x
- Get a servlet-enabled web server such as Jigsaw
- Get SnoopServlet working to make sure it's configured right
- Check out the latest Kawa snapshot from CVS
- Get brl2.tgz and untar it at the top level
of your kawa tree.
- Apply the patch in diff1.txt
- Change kawa/brl/svlet.java to find nal.scm wherever you have it.
- Get CLASSPATH set right and compile Kawa the usual way.
- Install kawa/brl/svlet.class as a servlet on your webserver.
Should be the same as SnoopServlet except you'll need Kawa in your
- Create an html file with scheme code in square brackets.
- If the URL for the above file is http://x.org/f.htm,
then open URL http://x.org/servlet/svlet/f.htm
(assuming /servlet is where your servlets go, as in Jigsaw)
Bruce Lewis <brlewis at my-deja.com>
Last modified: Thu Sep 30 16:34:38 EDT 1999