Labeled chip-firing and root system chip-firing
- Root system chip-firing II: Central-firing, with Pavel Galashin, Thomas McConville, and Alexander Postnikov. Preprint, 2017, arXiv:1708.04849
- Root system chip-firing I: Interval-firing, with Pavel Galashin, Thomas McConville, and Alexander Postnikov. Preprint, 2017, arXiv:1708.04850
- Sorting via chip-firing, with Thomas McConville and James Propp. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 24(3), 2017
Expectations of combinatorial statistics
- The CDE property for minuscule lattices. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 152, 2017.
- The expected jaggedness of order ideals, with Melody Chan, Shahrzad Haddadan, and Luca Moci. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 5, 2017.
- A note on statistical averages for oscillating tableaux, with Ingrid Zhang. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 22(2), 2015.
Graph orientations and the Tutte polynomial
- Parking functions and tree inversions revisited, with Petar Gaydarov. Advances in Applied Mathematics, 80, 2016.
- Bigraphical arrangements, with David Perkinson. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 368(1), 2016.
- Another proof of Wilmes' conjecture. Discrete Mathematics, 323, 2014.
- Orientations, semiorders, arrangements, and parking functions, with David Perkinson. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 19(4), 2012.
- Quantum integer-valued polynomials, with Nate Harman. Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 45(2), 2017.
- Pattern avoidance in poset permutations, with Morgan Weiler. Order, 33(2), 2016.
- Interlacing networks: birational RSK, the octahedron recurrence, and Schur function identities, with Miriam Farber and Wuttisak Trongsiriwat. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 133, 2015.
Other mathematical writing
- Slides from my 2017 talk on root system chip-firing at the University of Minnesota combinatorics seminar.
- Slides from my talk on sorting via chip-firing at the Special Session on Chip-Firing of the 2016 AMS Fall Central Sectional Meeting.
- Slides from my 2016 talk on the coincidental down-degree expectations (CDE) property for posets at the Brandeis combinatorics seminar.
- Slides from my talk on the expected jaggedness of order ideals at the AMS Special Session on Algebraic and Topological Methods in Combinatorics of the 2016 JMM.
- Problems from the 2015 CMO-BIRS sandpile workshop.
- Note on an open problem about monomizations of power ideals and acyclic partial orientations presented at the 2015 CMO-BIRS sandpile workshop.
- Slides from my 2015 talk on fourientations and the Tutte polynomial at the Cornell probability seminar.
- Notes from the 2015 AIM workshop on dynamical algebraic combinatorics.
- Slides from my talk on bigraphical arrangements at FPSAC, 2014. You can see a recording of the talk here.
- Problems from CCCC LIX, 2014.
- RSK via local transformations. An expository article based on MIT combinatorics preseminar presentations of Alex Postnikov. 2014.
- Problems from the 2013 AIM workshop on chip-firing.
- Slides from my and Morgan Weiler's talk on pattern avoidance in poset permutations at the 2013 Permutation Patterns conference.
- The Quantum Hidden Subgroup Problem for Semidirect Products of Cyclic Groups. Reed College bachelor's thesis. 2012.